These are the Terms and Conditions for use of this website – www.laborfirst.com. For purposes of this Terms and Conditions statement only, “We (or Us or Our)” or “Labor First” or “Company” is defined as Labor First. These Terms and Conditions are applicable to the use of this website, regardless of how you accessed it.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By making use of this website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below and any additional Terms and Conditions set forth on individual pages of the website. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, do not continue to use or access this website.
Your continued use of this website constitutes your binding acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, including any changes or modifications made hereafter. Updated versions of these Terms and Conditions shall supersede any prior version.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our service.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Product and Service Information
Services described in this web site are provided solely for general informational purposes. The information and descriptions contained herein are not intended to be complete descriptions of all terms, conditions and exclusions applicable to the products and services provided by Labor First. The precise coverage afforded is subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions in the actual policies as issued.
Tracking Visits and Use
To improve the Site and for our own business purposes, we may compile records of your visits to the Site and/or your visits to or use of various elements of the Site.
You will not disparage the Company, the Site, or any other User.
Consent to Utilization
If you use this Site you will be deemed to have consented to the Terms set forth herein
We or our service providers (such as Google Analytics) may collect data related to your use of the Service, including which of our pages you access, the frequency of such access, and your product and service preferences. This data collection may be accomplished by using cookies, web beacons, page tags or similar electronic tools. Such web surfing data may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring or exit pages, click stream data, operating system and the dates and times that you visit the Site. Web surfing data and similar information may be used for administrative purposes, to assess the usage, value, and performance of our online products and services, and to improve your experience with the Service. As with cookies, the web surfing information collected is aggregated, anonymous “click stream” and transactional data, and is not associated with any users as individuals.
If you would prefer not to see advertising based on your personal preferences, you can change your personal settings in Google (look for “Ad Settings”) or visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative located at:
This Member listing of Rights and Responsibilities outlines exactly what you can expect from your health care experience and how you can improve that experience as well. You have the right to request a copy of this information at any time. We can send this copy via email, mail or facsimile upon request. You can request this information by calling your dedicated Retiree Advocacy Hotline and speaking with one of our Retiree Advocates.
You have the right to:
• Be treated with respect and dignity by Labor First personnel and other health care professionals associated with.
• Privacy and confidentiality for your personal health information.
• Voice concerns about the service and care you receive.
• Register complaints and appeals concerning your health plan.
• Receive timely responses to your concerns.
• Access to doctors, health care professionals and other health care facilities.
• Receive and make recommendations regarding the organization’s rights and responsibilities policies.
• Have coverage decisions and claims processed according to regulatory standards, when applicable.
You have the responsibility to:
• Know and confirm your benefits and services before receiving treatment.
• Contact an appropriate health care professional when you have a medical need or concern.
• Show your health plan ID card before receiving health care services.
• Pay any necessary co-payment at the time you receive treatment.
• Provide information needed for your benefits.
• Notify Labor First of any changes in your address or family status.
• Call your dedicated Labor First phone number when you have a question about your eligibility, benefits, claims and more.
Third Party Sites
You might navigate to websites maintained by third parties by clicking on a link from our Site. For example:
• We use third parties to perform services for the Site, such as hosting services, electronic signature providers, electronic payment service providers, and services that verify the qualification of investors.
• From time to time we might allow third parties place banner advertisements on our Site. When you click on a banner advertisement, you are transferred from our servers to the servers of the third party.
Copyrights and Trademarks
The contents of this website, including all text, graphics, logos, trademarks, service marks, slogans and other material, are protected under United States and foreign copyright and trademark laws. You may not sell, reproduce, distribute or otherwise use the material in this website, or any part thereof, in any way for any public or commercial purpose. You may download a copy of the information for your own, non-commercial use. You must have our written permission to distribute copies of the information to others. To request such permission, send an e-mail to email@example.com. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original material on any copy you make. You may not use any trademarks, service marks, slogans or logos contained in this website without the written permission of the owner.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, the Company has adopted a policy of, in appropriate circumstances, terminating User accounts that are repeat infringers of the intellectual property rights of others. The Company also may terminate User accounts even based on a single infringement.
Accuracy of Information Contained in this Website
The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice. However, there is no commitment to update the information contained herein. Labor First makes no representations or warranties with regard to the information contained herein. You are responsible for evaluating the quality, accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all information and opinions provided in this website. In providing the information contained in this website, Labor First and any third-party authors of the information provided are not rendering any legal, accounting or other professional advice or opinions on specific facts or matters. Labor First assumes no liability whatsoever in connection with your use of this information. You should always consult with your own professional advisors with respect to your situation.
Labor first makes no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published on this website for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Labor First hereby disclaims all warranties with regard to this information, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event shall Labor First be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action based on contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from this website. Labor First makes no warranties or guarantees that any information directly or indirectly transmitted to or from this server is secure or that any information conveyed will be private.
As a convenience to you, this website contains links to other sites independently maintained by others. Labor First does not control these other sites, we cannot make any representations regarding the same and are not responsible for the content, terms and conditions, or accuracy of the materials on these linked sites. In addition, the link to these sites should not be construed as a recommendation, endorsement, adoption or approval Labor First of any products or services offered by the sponsors of these sites, or the views or opinions expressed therein. Labor First is not responsible for your use of such linked sites or the products or services offered by the sponsors of these sites. You should make an independent investigation and evaluation before acquiring any such products or services
Limitations of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, NOR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE (I) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING), (II) FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE (REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION), OR (III) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES OR COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Disputes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey and the United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law, and without application of the Uniform Computer Information Transaction Act or the United Nations Convention of Controls for International Sale of Goods. You agree that the Company and its Services are deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over the Company or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers or shareholders, either specific or general, in any jurisdiction other than the State of Maryland.
You agree that:
• Any claim we may have against you arising out of your activities with respect to the Site, other than Excluded Claims (as defined below), shall similarly be resolved exclusively by arbitration.
• This arbitration shall be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and conducted before a single arbitrator pursuant to the applicable Rules and Procedures established by AAA (“Rules and Procedures”) (available at http://www.adr.org).
• The arbitration shall be held in Trenton New Jersey or at another location that you and we select by mutual agreement.
• There shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis. The arbitrator is authorized to decide only your or our individual claims; and he or she shall not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated (the “Individual-Claims-Only Requirement”).
The term “Excluded Claims” means:
• A claim where we allege that you have infringed upon our intellectual property or the intellectual property of any third party.
• Claims arising from your investment in a specific project.
• Claims explicitly covered by another agreement.
• Claims between you and another User.
• Any claim of any nature, if the Individual-Claims-Only Requirement is determined to be invalid.
Excluded Claims may be subject to arbitration if, and only if, a separate agreement so provides. Otherwise, Excluded Claims shall be adjudicated through the court system.
Survival of Terms
This Agreement shall continue to apply even if you are no longer a User.
If any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced, provided that each party can obtain substantially all of the benefits contemplated initially. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe, or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our rights with respect to subsequent breaches.
If you have any questions about this Statement, the Site, or the Services, please contact us at
LABOR FIRST, LLC
1000 Midlantic Dr, STE 100
MOUNT LAUREL, NJ 08054-1513
856.780.6218 | 800.716.0774